I got an "A" at the Pet Parlor!! Paula has been brushing me each day, so I was very good at Pam's Pet Parlor. So good that she praised me tons!
And am I handsome! Now I look like a small cocker spaniel rather than a little puppy. I have freckles that the Moms hadn't seen before, I have jowels, and my eye brow line is starting to show. I'm moving from cute to handsome!
Joanie wanted the groomer to leave the white ringlet on my tail, but the Moms didn't supply that request. Not to worry, Joanie, the underside of my tail is white, so the ringlet will surely grow back.
Attached are the latest pictures of me attempting to play with Buttons. They show off my new haircut pretty well. See what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Theo, we think you are still cute as well as handsome! Maya says so, too!! We had a great time during your recent visit and hope you enjoyed motor coach life in the woods. We look forward to sharing your exhuberance and growth.
Buttons, are you sure Theo is a real dog, he looks more like a stuffed animal. Wait a minute...did you kidnap the real Theo and replace him with a phony. Oh, Buttons, what are we going to do with you!?!
Not to worry, Anne -- it's the Stepford Puppy. When he gets to be too much of a pain (which to me is TOO often), whoosh!, I replace him with the Stepford Pup. ;-)
Post a Comment