Sunday, March 30, 2008

Home again

They brought me home after abandoning me at the groomer but IT is still here! Now they expect me to learn to PLAY with it... Check out the slideshow to the left. They think I'm participating but they're delusional.

2 comments:

P&J said...

I know how you feel Buttons. I remember when we first met at your house. I kept waiting for you to leave ,but nooooo, there you were every morning walking on my head under the blankets. Eventually we learned to like each other and even slept butt to butt. Ah the good old days!! So give the little guy a chance-he'll grow on you just like I did . Love,Maya(ARF)

Paula C said...

At least you didn't chase me and NIP at me and bark at me! The moms say this means he wants to play but I don't get it. I know how to play! I bring the ball and the moms throw it. Then I chase it. Over and over and over again. I don't what the dishrag wants...