Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm Growing...

Much to Buttons chagrin, I'm continuing my growth. You see, I eat 3 times a day, while the old lady only eats twice. Ha!

My nose is getting longer so my ears don't look as out of proportion. And I've developed a waist. I'm still just as feathery soft though, particularly after the bath the Moms made me take. The indignities of it all! I noticed that Buttons didn't have to take a bath. What's up with that?!?

The Moms are doing a pretty good job with me. When they're attentive, I'm pretty good about doing my business outside. I'm still to little for the doggy doors (don't know what those are!), so they have to let me out.

I love the tennis ball retrieval that Buttons does. Pretty soon I'll be faster than she is. And I like the daily walks we take. The park isn't looking so big any more. But the cars and people are still a bit scarey, but the Moms say I'm doing very well.

Check out my latest slide show below.

No comments: