Sunday, April 27, 2008

What a great week I've had...

What a fun week. The Moms take me over to Auntie Barbara's every morning where I hang out in my crate until the two Silkens and Barbara decide it's morning. (Don't know why they don't realize that everyone should get up the same time I do...)

At lunchtime, Barbara let's me out to play with Rowan and Tazo, and have some lunch. We romp around the back yard, and let me jump all over them. It's great!

I've even grown enough this week that I can jump on the sofa both at Barbara's and at our house. Of course this bothers Buttons to no end, as that was how she used to escape me. Not any more!

Then Leslie comes to pick me up in the afternoon when I play some more with Rowan and Tazo. And after we get home, Buttons & I play ball, and then we go on a walk. Ahhhh, it's a good life.

I'm getting good at ball-fetching, much to Buttons' disappointment. The Moms throw a ball for me, and then one for Buttons. Whoever gets back first gets it thrown first again. It's usually me, cuz the Moms are trying to give Buttons a break -- but I think its because I'm faster and cuter. Don't you agree?

And I'm still very photogenic. I continue to get taller, and am growing a longer nose. I go in for my first haircut in 2 weeks, but I don't know it yet. We'll see what the Moms have in store for me.

Here's my lastest photos:

No comments: