Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekends are Fantastic

Boy do I love weekends. Both Moms are home, and if they go out, they usually take me. For instance today I got to go to a bicycle swap meet, and that ol' Buttons didn't! Ha!! I guess the Moms wanted me to meet people, and they knew Buttons was an old fraidy-cat. Not me! I put on my best face, and greeted people and dogs whenever I could. Most of the time the Moms thought I was very brave and well behaved. I was only scared a little bit when it was crowded. Luckily those were times that the Moms picked me up. Whew!

Then we drove home and went to see Auntie Barbara. Boy do I like going to her house. Rowan and Tazo live with her, and they like to play -- well Rowan more than Tazo, but that's just fine by me. Check out my pictures. We had a grand time. Today was a warm 80 degrees -- one of our warmest days so far.


Can't wait for my haircut to come up. This fur is starting to get warm....

Darn, tomorrow's Monday. I'm going to have to wait out the Moms while they're at work. Hey, what's work?!?

No comments: